12:00 DJ Salvador
12:30 KEYNOTE SERIES I
1. Appy Sluijs, Professor of Paleoceanography at the Earth Sciences Department and co-chair of the research group Marine Palynology and Paleoceanography at Utrecht University.
2. Pearl Dykstra, Professor of Empirical Sociology at Erasmus University Rotterdam and Member of the High Level Group of scientists advising the Cabinet of European Commissioners.
3. Peter Hagoort, director of the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics and the founding director of the Donders Institute, Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, a cognitive neuroscience research centre at the Radboud University Nijmegen.
13:00 DJ/ Salvador Breed
13:30 KEYNOTE SERIES II
4. Adeola Enigbokan, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences Programme group: Cultural Sociology at University of Amsterdam.
5. Jarmo Berkhout, Voorzitter Landelijke Studentenvakbond (LSVb).
6. Jaco Dagevos, Sociologie aan de Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam.
7. Fiona Godfrey, Policy Director of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)
14:00 Band: Stopcontact
14:30 DJ/ Salvador Breed
15:00 KEYNOTE SERIES III
8. Vinod Subramaniam, Rector Magnificus of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
15:30 DJ/ Salvador Breed
Throughout the manifestation you can visit:
Exploration Tent & Discovery Tent
Wetenschapswandeling/ Science Stroll
On April 22nd 2017 we walk out of the lab and into the streets. People all over the world (scientists and non-scientists) will march together to celebrate science and show that we all value facts and solid evidence-based research. Join the Dutch march at the Museumplein, in Amsterdam!
PLEASE also register through the link below, to get updates, and inform us who is supporting us and how you want to support us. If you want, you can also donate: https://marchforscience.nl/
- Categorie: glop glop
- Gepubliceerd: 22 april 2017 22 april 2017
- Geschreven: 22 april 2017 22 april 2017
- Laatst bijgewerkt: 22 april 2017 22 april 2017
- Hits: 1809 1809